Facilities to Enhance Your Stay
Our beautiful campground offers everything you need to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable! We have a private riverfront location only minutes away from Lake Ozark, Osage Beach and many state parks.
Inside Our Park
- All sites full hook up water and sewer with 50/30 amp electric
- Less than five minutes from Lake Ozark and Osage Beach
- Clean heated and Air-conditioned Showers
- General Store/Bait & Tackle
- For your convenience Ozarks Landing has a propane filling station where we are able to fill motor homes and a wide variety of propane tanks.
Local Attractions - Adventures All Around
At Ozarks Landing, you’ll enjoy our endless and always changing activities here in the resort and throughout Lake of the Ozarks. Scroll down to check out a few of the activities just outside the resort.
- Golfing at the many resorts we are near
- Art & theatre
- Stand up paddleboard
- Sport-fishing or kayaking
- Shopping at the local shops and re-vamped outlets
- Take a day trip to the local state parks
- Explore our local cave systems
- Visit the local museums and historic sites
- Live music waterfront bars and all types of cuisine
- Miles of spectacular uncrowded beaches to walk
- Fishing tournaments
- Check out the local boat shows
When you visit Lake of the Ozarks, you’ll never be at a loss for things to do. From water parks to natural wonders, Lake of the Ozarks has something for everyone.
If you’re looking to hit The Lake and reel in the big one, we’re here to help. From guide services to boat rentals to bait shops, find everything you need to make your Lake of the Ozarks fishing adventure a memorable one.
From pizza to ice cream, barbecue to custard, whatever you’re in the mood for, The Lake’s got you covered. The communities around Lake of the Ozarks boast a wide variety of dining options that range from casual bars and grills to fine dining experiences.
Marine & Boat
Take in the great outdoors however you wish — whether it’s reeling in a few bass or simply relaxing in a tube. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy your day on the Lake.
The magnificent beauty of the golf courses at Lake of the Ozarks — designed by the likes of Arnold Palmer, Tom Weiskopf, Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Jack Nicklaus — provides a truly memorable experience for even the most seasoned veterans and makes The Lake one of the Midwest’s premier golf destinations.
From name-brand outlets to unique boutiques, Lake of the Ozarks provides a one-of-a-kind shopping experience for any shopaholic. Whether you’re shopping for home, family, outdoors or holidays, the hundreds of shops around The Lake are ready to help you find what you’re looking for. And if you’re looking for something more vintage, check out our antique shops and flea markets!
You’re not going to want to miss the amazing activities happening up and down The Lake. Check out the event calendar below to start planning your trip.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on special discounts, upcoming events, and so much more.